Seahorse Nile Perch Cubes- 1 pack
Olive oil- 2 tbsp
Garlic, thinly sliced- 5 cloves
Salt & Black pepper- to taste
Lemon, juiced-1 no
1. Heat the frying/grill pan over medium high heat and add olive oil to coat the pan.
2. Season the fish cubes with salt & pepper on both sides, set aside.
3. Fry the garlic slices until just golden and crispy, remove garlic and set aside, leaving the oil.
4. Squeeze half the lemon into the frying/grill pan and mix with the oil. Cook fish cubes in the pan each side for 5 minutes. Squeeze the remaining lemon juice into the grill pan and over the fillets.
5. Garnish with the fried garlic slices and a slice of lemon. Serve with salad, vegetables, and or steamed rice.
Seahorse Salmon Cubes- 1 pack
Rice flour- 1 tbsp
Peanut or bran oil – to shallow fry
Basil leaves (Thai)- 8nos
White vinegar -125 ml
Caster sugar- 100 grams
Ginger (finely grated) - 2 tbsp
Chilies (Birdseye, seeded &finely sliced) - 4 nos
Fish sauce- 2 tsp
1. To make ginger glaze, place all ingredients in a small saucepan and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until slightly thickened, set aside.
2. Add Salmon fillets to rice flour and toss to coat.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan on high and cook salmon cubes in batches for 1-2 minutes each side, until crisp and golden and drain on paper towel.
4. Place salmon cubes on a shallow dish, place a Thai basil leaf and drizzle over glaze and serve with any remaining glaze alongside.
Garlic (minced)- 1 Tbsp
Extra virgin olive oil- 2 tbsp
Lemon (Juiced)- 1 no
Smoked Paprika- 1 tsp
Black pepper (ground)- 1tsp
Seahorse HG Sardines- 1 pack
Fine sea salt- to taste
Fresh parsley (chopped)- 1 tbsp
Lemon wedges, for serving
1. Combine the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, paprika, and black pepper in a small bowl and whisk well to combine. Arrange the sardines in a single layer on the bottom of a shallow baking dish and marinate well. Set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat for 5 minutes, oil the grilling grate.
3. Remove the sardines from the marinade and grill over direct heat until well-charred, 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
4. Transfer the sardines to a large platter and season with salt. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
Fresh Lime juice- 3 tbsp
Seahorse fresh Tuna cubes- 1 Pack
Teriyaki sauce - 2 tbsp
Cornstarch- 1 ½ Tsp
Vegetable oil- 1 tbsp
Sliced onion- ½ cup
Fresh ginger (grated)- 1 tsp
Garlic cloves, minced- 1 tsp
Fresh cilantro (chopped)- 1tbsp
1. Combine the lime juice and tuna in a medium bowl. Combine teriyaki sauce and cornstarch in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
2. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion, ginger, and garlic; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add tuna mixture; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add teriyaki mixture; stir-fry 30 seconds or until slightly thick.
3. Serve over steamed rice, and sprinkle with cilantro.
Seahorse GH Tilapia- 1 pack
Fresh dill, chopped- ¼ cup
Olive Oil- 2 tsp
Lemon (juiced) - 1
Salt and pepper- to taste
Olive oil- 1 tsp
1. Mix all the ingredients of the quick marinade together. Make 3-4 slits on each side of the fishes.
2. Place the fishes in a shallow dish and stuff the dill in the cavity. Pour the liquid over the fish and place it in the refrigerator to marinate for 15-20 minutes.
3. Heat some olive oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat. When the pan is hot enough, place the fish in and cook the first side for 10 minutes. Flip the fish, cover and cook for another 5 minutes.
4. Serve with side of your choice, beware of the bones!
Seahorse GH Mackerel- 1 pack
Fine Sea Salt –to season
Black pepper (crushed) – 1 tsp
Lemons (sliced) - 2 nos
Rosemary Sprigs (halved) - 2 nos
Bay leaves- 6 nos
Olive oil- 3 tsp
1. Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C. Using a sharp knife, slash the skins of each side of the Mackerel and season well. Put a few lemon slices and one rosemary sprig into the cavity of each fish.
2. Scatter the bay leaves over a large baking tray and lay the Mackerel on top. Drizzle over the olive oil and roast in the oven for 20 minutes, turning halfway through.
3. Serve with a green salad and boiled new potatoes.
Olive oil- 1 tbsp
Garlic crushed- 3 cloves
Seahorse Seafood Mix- 1 pack
Pasta (fusilli/penne)-150 gms
Red onion, diced- ½ no
Yellow pepper, diced- ½ no
Red pepper, diced- ½ no
Dill leaves, chopped- 1stp
Fresh parsley, chopped- 1tbsp
Vinaigrette dressing- 80 ml
1. In a large frying pan, heat 1 Tbsp oil and add 2 garlic cloves-crushed, infuse for 2 minutes and then add the Seafood Mix. Cook for 5-7 minutes until cooked through. Cool.
3. Cook pasta as per packet instructions and cool & drain well. Toss into a large bowl and mix with the cooked seafood mix, onion, peppers & herbs.
4. Pour half the vinaigrette over the salad mix and toss through. Serve.
For the Calamari
Frying Oil of choice- 250 ml
Seahorse Squid Rings- 1 pack
Corn flour- 2 tbsp.
Semolina- 4 tbsp.
For the garlic mayo
Garlic- 2 cloves
Mayonnaise – 100 ml
1. Put the corn flour, semolina, salt & paprika into a plastic freezer bag. Add the squid rings and tentacles and then toss to coat.
2. Heat the oil in a small sauce pan, when the oil is hot enough, fry the squid in batches to get the golden crunchiness in approx. 2 minutes.
3. Grate the garlic into the mayonnaise, stir to mix, and then serve alongside the fried squid.
Seahorse Shrimp, p/d- 1 pack
Avocados, cut into large pieces- 2 nos
Red Onion, diced- 2 tbsp
For the Dressing
Extra virgin olive oil- 2 tbsp
Red grape vinegar- 1 tbsp
Garlic powder- 1tsp
Parsley, chopped- 2 tsp
Dijon mustard- 1stp
Salt and pepper, to taste
Boil the shrimp by plunging into salted boiling water for 2 minutes, drain & cool.
Combine shrimp, avocado, and onion in a large bowl.
Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing and add to the salad mix. Serve cold.